Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where am I again?

Yeah we've been in school for two weeks and I have yet to find a "new routine".  I can't just restart the last routine yet.

Working out?  Well if you mean working outside in the yard, maybe, but even that is less than it was at the start of summer.

I harvested a bunch of green beans today and a few ears of corn.  I don't really want to think about getting the garden prepped for next year yet though I can see that coming.

The huge rocks in my yard are partially in a wall shape but I'll have to rent a mini excavator again this weekend to hopefully get it fully into wall shape.

I'm bugging my kids about homework every night.  Yeah, that's pleasant for all concerned, snerk.

I'm still a Cub Scout den leader.  And a Cub Scout district roundtable staffperson (phew what a mouthful).  Just call me Staff.  As in "Staff infection".  Never mind, you had to be there.

I'm having a hard time substituting "carrots" for "chocolate chips".  I'm sorry carrots, but it just isn't the same.  Why can't we get endorphins off of eating vegetables?  That just isn't fair.

I hate writing out grocery lists.  What's worse is NOT writing out a grocery list and wandering around the store thinking, "Now what did I need again?" Even worse is getting home and THEN remembering all the stuff we needed that I didn't get at the store while I was there.  Okay.  I need to stop blogging and go figure out the stupid grocery list.

Have a good day.  Or some semblance of the same.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your Dad Laughs every time he reads your blog!