Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer day #69 - Dog days indeed

I'm tired of working out in the yard. More weeds, more rocks, more hardpan dirt.  I am in desperate need of a change, a mini-vacation. 

And we are going to do that soon.  In the meantime, it's hard to want to do anything "routine". 

We pulled a few weeds - as in a small hand full.  We cleaned a few windows on a recently acquired used truck.  We cleared off the front porch.  We watered our garden areas.  One hour outside and I'm ready for air conditioning.

The last day of July.  After today, we start counting down to school.  I'll be glad to have some time during the day again where the house stays clean for more than an hour. 

Okay, I'm going to have to force myself to fold laundry today so, have a good day and stay cool.

No comments: