Monday, April 1, 2013

New meaning of "spring break"

This is NOT an April Fool's Joke.  Boy, don't I WISH it were.

In the last week:

1.  Three tires on one car were destroyed, one after the other. 
2.  The spare tire of said car was destroyed.
3.  The other car left me stranded on my errand run.  Apparently having two batteries mean they can BOTH go dead.
4.  I went on TWO school field trips as a chaperone.  I was reminded why I hated school buses - mostly motion sickness.  I didn't toss my cookies but it was close.
5.  The "weed barrier" I put down underneath all the rocks in the parking strip - did not put up much of a fight.  It looks like someone threw rocks on lawn down there.
6. The kids are on the first day of spring break and already they are sniping at each other.

I know, I know, maybe I'm hungry

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Pam said...

Now you know why I liked kids IN school as to out! LOL!