Wow. I've been tagged. By CA Girl, the punk. It's been awhile. So here's the rules
Display the award logo on your blog: Check!
Link back to the person(s) who nominated you:
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award: (well can't do that many but I'll do my best)
State 7 things about yourself.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback. (huh?) I haven't learned that trick! I bet it's cool though!
And I will tag these other bloggers that I haven't heard from in a while:
And now 7 things about myself:
1. I got my braid caught in some velcro this morning. OUCH! Why do coat manufacturers put velcro close to the neckline??
2. I don't make chocolate chip cookies much anymore. Why? Because I eat way too many of them. And my daughter likes to make them so I let her.
3. I'm looking for a good book, a real page turner. Know of any?
4. I'm a Cub Scout Den Leader. Don't ask me what I think about the whole Pending Decision. Not going there. The arguments get too heated on both sides. I have eight year old Cub Scouts. I "don't ask, don't tell".
5. I bought Girl Scout cookies this year. They were gone within 24 hours of delivery.
6. My two oldest children are almost as tall as I am. They keep standing next to me to see how close they are.
7. I'm finding gray hairs. Yes I said HAIRS - I can still count them on one hand.
There you are. We return you back to your regularly scheduled surfing.