Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Untitled?












Wow. I've been tagged. By CA Girl, the punk. It's been awhile.  So here's the rules


  • Display the award logo on your blog: Check!
  • Link back to the person(s) who nominated you:
  • Nominate 15 bloggers for this award: (well can't do that many but I'll do my best)
  • State 7 things about yourself.
  • Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback. (huh?)  I haven't learned that trick!  I bet it's cool though!


  • And I will tag these other bloggers that I haven't heard from in a while:

    Momof5

    Wendy

    Andy


     And now 7 things about myself:

    1.  I got my braid caught in some velcro this morning. OUCH! Why do coat manufacturers put velcro close to the neckline??

    2.  I don't make chocolate chip cookies much anymore. Why?  Because I eat way too many of them.  And my daughter likes to make them so I let her.

    3.  I'm looking for a good book, a real page turner.  Know of any?

    4.  I'm a Cub Scout Den Leader.  Don't ask me what I think about the whole Pending Decision. Not going there.  The arguments get too heated on both sides.  I have eight year old Cub Scouts.  I "don't ask, don't tell".

    5.  I bought Girl Scout cookies this year. They were gone within 24 hours of delivery.

    6.  My two oldest children are almost as tall as I am.  They keep standing next to me to see how close they are.

    7.  I'm finding gray hairs. Yes I said HAIRS - I can still count them on one hand.

    There you are.  We return you back to your regularly scheduled surfing.

    1 comment:

    Pam said...

    CONGRATS I'm glad to see your blog is getting noticed!