Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I finally dumped that dummy

Okay. I tried to dump him last month but I guess the bulk trash truck driver thought the guy should have a second chance.  He lay there in the gutter for a month in front of my house but no one gave him the time of day. 

A couple of days ago, he was finally picked up and shipped off. Good riddance too. He was starting to emit strange odors.

Sad, really.  He used to be such a softy. Now he's just a stiff.

"Alas, poor Dummy, I knew him once."
Ah, well. Ships passing in the night and all that. Farewell!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm surprised that they picked him up. Don't you have a BIG garbage can on wheels like we do or do you still use the old tin ones? Why didn't you just stuff him in the garbage?

mormonhermitmom said...

Yes we have big garbage cans for regular weekly pickup, but for odd shaped items there is a "bulk" pickup day once a month. I didn't stick the dummy in the regular can because I thought he might get stuck in the bottom.