Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Musings: Back to Nature

Wow, I'm sitting at the computer. It's getting harder and harder, but in a way, it's better and better.


My kids are all over the place it seems. Somebody in the family has a major commitment every week. Last Saturday we were all home together and I almost didn't know what to do.

What with all the camps, company barbecues, church pageants, hikes, and yard landscaping (back weeds, BACK!) I'm not going to be here a lot. Maybe when school starts, (sigh, school!) I'll come up with something funny to say or something profound, but for now....

You're getting a nature picture that one of us on our travels has taken this summer. I'm not photoshopping to alter anything except maybe cropping or resizing. Sometimes the colors just amaze me. I read somewhere that most people feel a reduction in their stress levels after spending as little as 15 minutes outdoors. I don't think standing outside a building to have a smoke counts. I think you have to be in a place with a bit of greenery around you, don't you?

So here you go, in my first Back to Nature pics/picks. Keep those freezers stocked with frozen treats and have fun. And be safe. Etc. Etc.






East Fork of the Bear? I think - My husband took it.


No comments: