Wow, a week is missing. And for some reason I can't type a title for this???????
I haven't spent as much time here because of several things.
1. We saw a rabbit in our garden. We have no fence around the garden. We have however, baited a box trap. If it does fall for the trap, it will be caught alive and released into the wild. Okay released into the wild farther away from us.
2. We're a Scouting family. My husband is a Varsity leader, I'm a Cub Scout den leader, my son is a Boy Scout. And then there are the other activities my girls do. Somebody in the family has been camping each week this month.
3. Our yard is a gravel pit/rock quarry. Clay soils guarantee any water runoff goes into my neighbor's yard. I have a steep slope in the front of the house that needs to be terraced. And I have no money for landscaping services, so I'm doing everything by hand, myself and my kids actually, for a couple of hours each morning before it gets really hot. I'm exhausted by lunchtime.
4. Facebook has grabbed me by the lapels and won't let me go. I need a Facebook Anonymous, but where would we all meet? I've got it! Facebook!
5. One trip to the library and I took away two novel series home with me. Some 12 books in all. My son says, "You only have two weeks to read those you know." I smirked. Watch me. It means I'm up reading late into the wee hours, but hey, it's summer right?
Okay, I'm going to try to put a title on this post and get it up. Is it my computer or is it Blogger? We'll see.