Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Musings: Where did that week go?

Whoa. First week of summer went by and there's nothing on the blog to show for it.

We're trying a schedule this summer. There's no sports or swim lessons (ha, there have NEVER been sports). The kids are doing chores both inside and outside. They do some flash card review to keep their math/reading words fresh in their minds. The get one movie a day when I'm really thinking about enforcement. They have time to play with friends after cleaning up dinner. They get a little later bedtime and a little later waketime so it actually feels a little like summer.

So I guess with the new schedule we were trying out, I didn't have the time or the brains to get on here. That's good and bad: good that I'm a little more productive, bad that it seems the blog is getting neglected. That shouldn't be a problem this week because one of the vehicles died and I won't be going anywhere for a while.

(Stupid Jeep transfer case - and don't ask me what it does, I don't think I could explain adequately. I only speak "male" on rare occasions.)

Hope you're all having a good summer!

1 comment:

Lourie said...

This is our first day of summer break...and there is going to be a Zombie invasion!