Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lend me an ear


I just wanted to share some things I've found lately:

I don't like half of what I'm hearing on the typical radio station these days. I either can't understand what the "singer" is saying or I understand all too well and I don't want my kids to hear that stuff, thank you very much. There is some good stuff out there but it's getting harder and harder to find.

If you want more inspirational music and stuff, you could try Sounds of Sunday.

Or if you want to hear some adult conversation after listening to toddlers all day, you can try some Questions and Answers on the Relief Society segment of The Mormon Channel.

If you get one of those rare moods to virtually conduct The Mormon Tabernacle Choir (you know, when the kids are all gone to school and you just want to blast your bass speakers with some heavenly sound and wave your arms like a crazy woman - or man - okay, maybe you never get in one of those moods and I should just quietly find something else to do....) you can try this webpage.

Or if you think you are just an awful lazy mom and you need to know you are NOT alone and it's okay sometimes, just read this post on Mormon Mommy Blogs.

2 comments:

Lourie said...

I need to check out that blog! Def feeling lazy these days.

Pam said...

I remember playing the organ at midnight at the church and making he windows shake. I wonder sometimes if anyone heard me that was living across the street!!??? It felt good though.