Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How do people think this stuff up 5

This collection of random images has a snarky theme. Sometimes we just all get fed up right? And sometimes we are less than polite about it. We may regret it later but in the moment, especially if it's a zinger to say, sometimes you gotta say it and get it off your chest.


Oh, don't I wish I were brave enough to put something like this on my front door!


Love. This.


I don't know what a "oody" is but I'll bet it's not good. BWAHAHAHAHA!

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Hello! I love your blog, it's awesome! This post is absolutely hilarious!

I'm a 16-year-old mormon girl from Finland. I'd love you to check my blog and leave your comment because YOU're a good blogger! http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

Cunninghams Rule said...

It's "body".

Lourie said...

Oh I would love to have that sign on my door. The one about finding Jesus. hahaha.