Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Status Quote strikes again!

Go over and see CA Girl and Emmymom and play along!
CAGirl

I'm also going to add a couple of pictures a couple of my friends put up as well. Here goes:

Independent: How we want our children to be, for as long as they do everything we say.

If I were the month of January I'd be like, ˝Yeah, you're right. I do kind of suck.˝

's favorite stereotype would probably have to be car stereos, because who doesn't love music while they drive?





Please don't start calling me 'hero' but this lady collapsed at the grocery store and I was the first one to call for a clean up in Aisle 3

2 comments:

Lourie said...

Under a rest! Bhahahaha! Love it.

Emmy said...

Okay you found some amazing ones! Seriously too funny.
The clean up one, the under a rest. And yes the Independence one is soo true!

Thanks for linking up. You are our one faithful linker :)