Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Wordless Today

There's a story that goes with this picture:



My six year old son went to Build a Bear with his aunt the other day. He did the same thing with her last year on his birthday. Last year he picked out a bear and put him in a Jedi costume. This year, he decided the Jedi bear needed a girlfriend. To her credit, my sister-in-law went with the flow. My six year old picked out a pink girl bear to go with the blue Jedi bear. He picked out the pink bear's outfit and shoes and everything.

Today, he brought out both bears in the Jedi's spaceship (the pimped out cardboard box) and announced, "Teddy and Frostin are goin' on their first date!"

Don't worry, the six year old has already stated that the bears will get married once they are old enough.

Too bad "professional matchmaker" is no longer a viable career choice. My son would totally rock!

3 comments:

Shana said...

That is so incredibly awesome!!!

Wendy Williams said...

YAY!!! I can comment! I love that Frostin has a heart pillow for comfort while she's riding in the space ship. It shows Teddy will make a really good husband someday :)

Lourie said...

I concur with Shana! most incredibly awesome!! haha.