Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Musings: Tag you're it!

It's a silly game but sometimes it's hilarious.

So CA Girl tagged me so I have to answer some questions.

Where were you born?

Utah. And before you ask, my dad has only one wife and yes, I am a Mormon.

What was your favorite subject in school--besides RECESS!

I liked most of school in the elementary years but maybe art was the most fun - and school programs - yeah, I'm a nut.

What was your most embarrassing moment? It's okay, we're all friends here!

Gee, there are so many, where do I start? Okay, here's one. Family reunion. I was I think 11 or 12 years old and we had just finished a water activity and my older cousin and I were in the bathroom changing into dry clothes. I was missing pants however, which were down the hall in the next room. After checking that the coast was clear, I made a dash for it.....only to somehow be yanked back into the bathroom. I found that my underwear had gotten hung up on the cabinet handle. My cousin just chuckled and said, "It likes you."

What is your weakness food...in other words... the one food you can not resist at all!

Again, where do I start? Cheesecake is a big one. And chocolate.

Is your income tax money all ready spent? Do you owe?

I haven't done the taxes yet - still waiting on those pesky W-2's.

What is your can't do without TV show?

Interestingly enough, I don't watch a lot of TV anymore. It used to be any of the Star Trek series. Or NCIS. Right now, it's Downton Abbey on PBS.

What's your biggest pet peeve? Computer problems. Even after replacing my keyboard, my caps lock still has a split personality.

Have you ever laughed so hard you snorted?

Once or twice. What happens to me when I laugh hard is I wheeze. My mother does it, my brother does it and if it so happens we are all wheezing together, that gets us wheezing even more! And then the ribs hurt. Boy, do they hurt!

Do you believe in Karma--what goes around comes around?

To a point. But it obviously doesn't work well enough to discourage politicians from doing some of the dastardly things they do.

What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

Meh. Not enough chocolate in one of those things.

Who is your favorite comedian?

Call me old-fashioned but I loved Abbot and Costello, Red Skelton, Bob Hope, and Bill Cosby.


Okay, so here are the folks I am tagging, and as per the rules, they aren't officially tagged until I send them a comment on their blogs:

1. Random thoughts to a captive audience

2. A moment in time

3. Mormon Cartoonist

4. Front Porch Ramblings

5. Nicole's Crazy Blog

And now here are my questions for the folks I tagged:

If money were not a problem, where in the world would you most like to go?

What's in your pocket?

Who was your favorite teacher?

You walk out your door, go to the corner, turn left, walk two blocks and turn right. What are you standing in front of?

What was the first word you said when you woke this morning/afternoon/evening?


There you are! Play along if you like! If I didn't tag you and you still want to play, jump in!

1 comment:

Lourie said...

You picked some great comedians! And I must say, Art and performing arts are what kept me going to school long after elementary! :)