To help visitors put up with the inconvenience, this sign was taped to the door.
REMOVE THY SHOES FROM OFF THY FEET,
FOR WITHIN THOU STANDEST ON RENTED, LIGHT BEIGE CARPET!
(I hope if you are a landlord/property manager, that you do yourself a favor and put in a "hides the dirt color" the next time you have to replace that 10 year old, icky, threadbare floor covering. Light beige? Really? That's practically "white".)
Anyhoo. Now that I have cleaned said, "rented, light beige carpet", a new sign graces the door for the next 2-3 days.
Today’s Game: Island Hopping
1. Remove your shoes/boots/footwear.
2. “Hop” from “island” to “island”.
3. If you step off the “islands” into the “ocean”, you get “wet”. (No really, your socks/feet will get wet.)
4. Not only will you get wet, the “sea monster”, might catch you and eat you.
5. Play continues until the “ocean” dries up.
Thank you for playing!
Now if the weather will just stay dry, I'm in like Flynn! Or would it be out like trout?
I promise I'll stop sniffing the Oxyclean.