Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Status quote time again.

CAGirl


Yes, it's time for those odd, weird, wacky things our friends say elsewhere, you know where. Go link up with Emmy and CA girl.

• Attention Facebook Friends: All my profile pictures have been altered with Photoshop. But if you want to see what I really look like, just look out your window.

• Getting back together with an old boyfriend is pathetic. It's like having a garage sale and buying your own stuff back.

• "How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand"

3 comments:

Patty Ann said...

Love them!! goes right along with one of my favorites, "Lettin the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than trying to put him back in!"

Emmy said...

Lol! Those are awesome! The old boyfriend one made me snort. Thanks for always playing along.

Lourie said...

I am with Emmy on the boyfriend one, that one is awesome! Bhahahahaha!