Thursday, October 6, 2011

Say What: I'm raising a silver tongued devil

I passed my son on the computer and there was a continuous "error" ding going on.

Me: What's wrong?

11 year old: The computer won't let me on the math website.

(I've adjusted the computer settings to block any websites that are new so I have a chance to see them and make sure they are appropriate. I have the only password that will allow the kids to use the website from there.)

Me: Why didn't you just ask me for help instead of dinging it over and over?

11 year old: Because you were making bread and I didn't want to interrupt your awesomeness.

You 11 year old girls that may grow up to date my son someday, be on your guard. I'll do my best from this end, but be on your guard.

1 comment:

Lourie said...

Oh my! He is a smooth talker! hahaha.