Monday, July 11, 2011

Phone calls I hate (both incoming and outgoing)

1. Trying to chase down someone I've never met for information I desperately need.

2. 1-800 numbers on the back of insurance cards.

3. Trying to call visiting teachees to make appointments that I know will be stood up.

4. Calling from the side of the road for a tow truck.

5. Calling school counselors about my child's report card....again.

6. Calling the property management company when the sink is leaking...again.

7. Calling the dentist for a tooth chip emergency.

8. Telemarketing calls from the same company even though I've told them to bug off many times before.

9. Calls from computers asking for people that haven't had my number for forever.

10. Automated calls from the school district about events that I already have four handouts on.

2 comments:

Patty Ann said...

You know, I think I can agree with you on these ones!

Lourie said...

Tell those telemarketers you are on the no call list. They can be fined for that. If you ever get a human for the wrong number tell them it is just that...a wrong number. That seems to have helped us with that problem. Good grief. Makes you want to change your number. I would not stand you up for a VT appointment. I might forget. Stand you up. Nope. ;)