Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And some more Status Quote...

CAGirl

Go check out CA Girl for more!

And now for the plethora of puzzlement and pique that is Facebook.

Am I the only one who wants to have fun tonight?

People keep telling me that eventually, the "right person" will come along. I think my "right person" got hit by a bus or something.

So much to do ... so few brain cells to do it with.

Have you ever noticed, 'fat chance' and 'slim chance' means the same thing? Weird huh?

If you cant say something nice, dont say it very loud! lol

Sleeping with a wet dog is not much better then sleeping with a camp fire smelling dog. - pick my battle, at least in the morning my sheets will still be clean.

Note to self: When texting husband naughty messages make certain not to mistakenly send message to a sister!!!

Yesterday ripped out the upstairs bathroom...now must remember how to put it back together!

1 comment:

Lourie said...

Oh no to the naughty messages! hahahahaha! That would be sooo embarrassing.