Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Status Quote: People are so weird. Oh, me too.

Go link up with CA Girl. Names removed to protect..well, you know.
CAGirl

• Im so glad i know my neighbors garage code so i can sneak in and get milk in the mornings for breakfast! Do you think she notices? Ha thanks T!

"I grew up on the street...the Sesame Street

• Today is National Banana Bread Day. So glad I know that.

• While reading scriptures the other night, my son said "levitation" when he was supposed to say, "lamentation".

• "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."

• If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball

• "Sometimes the mind, for reasons we don't necessarily understand, just decides to go to the store for a quart of milk. "

• has narrowed down his weekend activities to one of two things. He's either going to start a motorcycle gang or take a nap!

• I bought a watch to help keep me on schedule. Then I put it some where so I wouldn't forget. Now I can't remember where it is! Ahhhh!!! I have memory loss and am off schedule!!

• Being apathetic is a pathetic way to be, but I don't care.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

I have been misplacing things all weekend so can totally relate to the watch one.

Great status.

Lourie said...

I put things up and out of the way so the kids won't mess with them and now the cat. Trouble is, I can't remember where I put them. I would totally take a nap. LOL

Kellie said...

I would start a motorcycle gang. Nice.