Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is my Christmas shopping done?

Are you kidding?

No really, I haven't finished. There are still stocking stuffers for the kids. My hubby has picked out his own present and I've picked out mine. (I know, it's not a surprise, it's not "romantic", but you know what? We've done "Christmas" for 40 years now. We don't need the wrapping paper. It's our money, so who needs the extra rigamarole?)

Now if you are in the same pickle, but still want to do the whole gift wrapping thing and get something for Dad, or the Hubby, may I suggest you wander on over to Robert Fulghum's website and take a gander at his post on what dads want for Christmas? It's a PG rating, but we are adults here right? At least most of us are.

Go ahead.

3 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

My hubby is the hardest to shop for. I'm not done shopping either--wish I were. I have wrapped a few gifts, though, so that's good.

Momof5 said...

Hahahahaha!!! I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping at all.... guess I should start.... but why skip the last minute adrenaline rush?

Lourie said...

My hubs got a nice bonus and we picked out things we wanted with the stipulation that we wait til Christmas day. And for fun we bought a few other surprises.