Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another installment of the status quote

Sometimes the status updates on FB are just... well, check it out (all names deleted to protect the not-so-innocent and yes, anything you say can and will be used against you.)
CAGirl

Would you pay $190 for a ten minute experience that would give you bragging rights the rest of your life?

If I agreed with you then we would both be wrong.


Um yah, I got Nothin

Dear Santa dont listen to any of my facebook friends. I have been a perfect Angel i swear! Lol

"...and then he found this axe in the closet and started chasing us with it." "He chased you with a real axe!?" "Not that kind of axe--the guy cologne."

Don't ask me, I take no responsibility for what my friends say online.

5 comments:

Lourie said...

Haha...these are great. Thanks for playing.

Crystal Escobar said...

Haha, don't ya just love facebook :)

Emmy said...

So what is the experience?? I am just so curious now.

mormonhermitmom said...

yeah, they never said what that "experience" was...

Elaine said...

Hhahaha yeah, FB statuses can be entertaining.

www.clothedmuch.com