Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's your bumper sticker?

I don't actually have a bumper sticker on my car. I do like reading them on other people's cars.

I was browsing around PBS.org and on the Independent Lens website is a bumper sticker quiz. You answer a few questions and they offer you your ideal bumper sticker.

Mine? It was a toss up between "My karma ran over my dogma" and "Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty."

Go take the quiz and come back and tell me what your bumper sticker is. Or just tell me what you have on your car.

7 comments:

Andy said...

That was a hard quiz. Most of the options didn't have my preferences. The first bumper sticker I got was "My Karma Ran Over My Dogma." The second was "My Dog is my Co-Pilot." The sarcastic "Nuke a Gay Whale for Christ" was funny har har.

The Mom said...

"Eschew Obfuscation" Hit me perfectly!

Cherie said...

That quiz didn't exactly have the answers that fit me so I was laughing when I got:
"Practice Random Kindness and Senseless acts of Beauty" - Ha Ha I don't think I'm that Mary Poppins!!

Lourie said...

I agree about the answers...like where was my mustang? And Friday night for me is not WoW...but it's my computer. Haha. That being said....drum roll....

"If the van's rockin' don't bother knockin'" BHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think that has something to do with wanting to me Mae West. ;)

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

Eschew Obfuscation... what does that even mean?

Charlotte said...

"Nuke a Gay Whale for Christ"

I'm not even sure what that means, but I think it must be because I think most bumper stickers are stupid and laugh at them?

Most of the answers didn't fit me at all, so I must have come off as conflicted. Yeah, that's it. (mt word verification is "ruder", fits the bumper sticker, no?)

Ailinh Harris said...

Wow, that was fun! Thanks for sharing. I took the quiz and I got: "My Karma Ran Over My Dogma."