1. Why do "late start" school days mean there's even MORE of a rush to get the kids out the door?
2. Why do I get a phone call from the school AFTER the natural gas leak in the science lab has forced an evacuation of all students, the firemen and utility guys check it all out, the leak gets fixed and students resume as normal and the kids get home just as usual?
3. Why is it the teacher that I NEED to see at parent teacher conferences because my child is getting an "incomplete" in her class ISN'T THERE?
4. Why is it the more tired I am, the worse I sleep at night?
5. Why do PBSKids shows seem more intelligent than primetime t.v.?