Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm it.

Lourie over at CA Girl tagged me.

I have to answer eight random questions. So here goes nothin'.

1. Name three things from your "Bucket List."

To have my own house, to have a car that doesn't need repairs every month, to see Scotland.

2. You have an entire day to yourself. How do you spend it?

Geocaching!

3. What is your favorite TV show?

NCIS.

4. What are you most afraid of?

A bug crawling into my mouth as I sleep.

5. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Sing "Dixie".

6. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?

Toys 3

7. What is your favorite song?

Currently? All Things Bright and Beautiful

8. Tell me a secret.
Hillary Rodham Clinton is an alien from Saturn (BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME).

Now, since the way I play tag is to wildly run around flailing my arms hoping that someone will run into me, I'll try to tag somebody. If you decide to play, put your link in the comments.

Ready Set Go!

3 comments:

Mom2mykids said...

*snicker* I love it! Especially the secret ... LOL ... I'll even play! pjsnotes.blogspot.com

Pam said...

SCOTLAND?????

Lourie said...

Regarding the secret...that explains so much!

Love your answers. :D