Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring break flashback

My daughter found some DVD's at grandma's house. I remember seeing these when I was young, but watching them again, I just had to laugh.

It's a weird blend of feminism/feminine exploitation/superhero camp but it's still kind of fun to watch. I wouldn't mind having a body like that but I STILL wouldn't feel comfortable running around in that outfit even at the swimming pool.

I know someone in my family had her underoos, but I can't remember who exactly. LOL

4 comments:

Lourie said...

Me and my sister pretended to be Wonder Woman all the time. Although I don't remember the bathing suit, I do remember we fashioned bracelets, tiara and belt. I think we even had a lasso. Ah the good old days!

Pam said...

Pretty funny huh? But fun to watch.

Elaine said...

Hahaha, so funny!

Enter to win a William Riera dress!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Momof5 said...

Oh my gosh I so loved this show! And who didn't love Kyle's pearly whites? Loved it! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!