Monday, March 8, 2010

Ugh.

I tossed and turned last night. Not sure why, but every time I got back to sleep I was dreaming I was testing how a basketball goes in a hoop depending on where you stand and how you throw. I'm not a basketball player, so maybe I was just following the little bouncing ball? Or it was a metaphor for how my mind bounces from one task to the next?

Today I've already been to the shop to check on my van, a gas station, a grocery store, the junior high school, and the post office. And my busy day continues and my to-do list gets longer. I know. Typical Monday.

3 comments:

Lourie said...

So really you not doing much then. ;) haha.

Elaine said...

Mondays are always so crazy...

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I have weird dreams also and don't understand where they come from. Maybe you associated the Cubs with basketball and you were showing them how to shoot??? :)