For the record, our tax returns have been filed. Phew. A dreaded task over for another year. But if there were a magic, free tax return fairy who wanted to barter jobs, this is what I would be willing to do:
1. Babysit 10 children for a whole day.
2. Go to 9 monthly PTA meetings.
3. Scrub out the large outside garbage can with a toothbrush.
4. Get hosed by a skunk.
5. Wash the family laundry by hand.
6. Delouse my children.
7. Muck out the stalls at an industrial dairy farm.
8. Listen to Glenn Beck for a whole hour.
9. Watch an episode of The View.
10. Check myself into GITMO for some waterboarding.