Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Unproductive productivity or Productive unproductivity

I think I spent quite a few hours today trying to plan out den meetings for two months, and sorta came up with some stuff that might work, and then wrote letters to tell parents what was going on....and then remembered that there are not just Wolf achievements to plan for but Bear requirements too, so then that meant I had to go back and find things for the Bears that kinda matched what the Wolves are doing and I scrapped the letters and I vented my frustrations to the Primary counselor and ....

then went out and purchased stuff for crafts and Blue and Gold invitations and whatnot so when I do get my head on straight I'll have what I need. I think I got something done, but then again I didn't so, is that a productive day or an unproductive day.

In any case I've been busy.

6 comments:

Nikia, May and da kids said...

Productive!
Do you know how much time you volunteer as a church member?? Maybe you aren't completely pleased with the standards you set for yourself for the projects, but think how many young boys will get a kick out of what's going on because you cared enough to give freely of your time? Definitely PRODUCTIVE!

May

Elaine said...

Geez... You definitely SOUND busy!! Good luck with the young ones.


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Andrew said...

Make them rub two sticks together and see which ones will actually make fire. That should keep them busy for a while. Then you can tell the counselor that you were productive.

Lourie said...

Days like that drive me nuts because I want to see the result, and stuff like doesn't always give instant gratification. But I still say you were very productive! That will take a lot of your plate.

Pam said...

Ok WHAT are you doing planning BOTH
the Wolf and Bear pack? Shouldn't there be someone ELSE to take one or the other?

Pam said...

Makes you feel like you are trying to pass a final....doesn't it?