Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little note of appreciation.

I try not to spend all day on the computer. I have found a few favorite blogs that I check in with just about every day/every new post. Maybe you'll like them too.



There's Lourie, who spreads the bloglove like no one else. And her three kids are the EXACT age of three of my four kids. Just a little Twilight Zonish how we're on the same wavelength in so many ways. And she is the one who gave me this little blog award and wants I should pass it on. Thanks Lourie!

There's Terresa, who always has the right picture, the right quote, the right imagery to brighten up the mundaneness of housewifery. Truly a postmodern Renaissance woman.

There's Shannon, a true Christian woman that if I work hard the rest of my life, I may get to the same spiritual awareness she exudes. Her front porch just begs you sit and chat a spell.

I also love some group blogs that I can't give individual awards to, so I'll just list them here.

Mormon Mommy Wars

Light Refreshments Served

Reading for Sanity

If you'd like to pass along this little token of appreciation, here are the guidelines:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (as shown above).
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

4 comments:

Lourie said...

You are welcome! And I do think our lives are somehow paralleled as well! maybe we were separated at birth. ;)

Terresa said...

First off, thank you!! You are a true sweetheart!

I visited the links you listed, they are good ones. I especially like Reading for Sanity.

Momof5 said...

Thanks so much! What a wonderful gesture. It's been so awesome getting to cyber-know-ya.

God bless your every breath!

Momof5 said...

Saweet! http://frontporchramblings.blogspot.com/2010/01/thank-you-notes.html