Monday, November 23, 2009

Comedy hurts

I picked up a little box trailer to haul our "non-allowables". You know, anything that has a chance of leaking, combusting, and/or exploding, and "sensitive" documents. Yeah. I want to put my vital documents with my husband's propane tanks. Makes sense.

Anyhoo.

The trailer has this rollup door, which I don't seem to have a problem getting by when going IN the trailer, but coming OUT I always knock my head on the edge of it. I feel like Costello dancing with the giant lady here.



HA! I'll have to be sure to pack some ice.

3 comments:

Lourie said...

Owie! Do you need some ice? Maybe some motrin. Be careful.

Pam said...

When I saw these as a child I used to think how mean and insensitive these people were to treat him like that. I guess I hadn't developed a sense of humor yet..... I guess I still haven't.

Andrew said...

Ay, ay, ay! The revolving elbows was a slam!