Monday, October 19, 2009

"You Love Me! You Really Love Me!" Stop it, I'm blushing!



A cool cyberfriend, CA Girl, gave me my first blog award (sniff). It's one of those awards you share and I know a couple of blog friends that should have this so much more than me.

Like:

Front Porch Ramblings where Momof5 spreads the Good News. She always has a shining word of encouragement for everyone and DANG if that isn't more of what the world really needs!

And Sarah, my cool aunt in real life, who not only comments on my blog but EVERY ONE of my cousins' blogs too! How does she DO IT? And yet, to my knowledge, she doesn't have a blog of her own? That's gotta change.

Mamma Christine has got so much going on at her blog Something Done Write, that I don't know how she has time to comment. Her pictures are awesome too.

Now you ladies can pass this award on to someone else, or three or more people, who needs some bloglove.

Link back to this post, and then, I'm quoting CA Girl here :)
Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know.
If you don't have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.

3 comments:

Lourie said...

Yep, I love you! And I love that you visit my blog. Between the two of us we should be able to get your aunt and my mom blogging! hehe.

Mamma Christine said...

Awww thank you! I feel a wee bit guilty I haven't been as loyal lately, but I'm certainly glad we met, virtually, you're a great blog friend. Thank you again!!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Robyn, thanks so much for your kind words. I try to visit everyone's blog in the family (that I know of) as I guess I have taken over what grandma did so well.... trying to keep family ties going.

Actually I have signed up on blogger but haven't started yet.....I don't know if I have anything of interest to say.



I love you