Saturday, October 31, 2009

One of our better Halloweens

It only took a couple of costume changes for the youngest to make up his mind.


One costume saw another Halloween. I love a costume that can last more than one year.

A doting aunt provided the accessories.


The pumpkin wasn't such a challenge as to give me a headache.


The ward party was well decorated and attended; the kids had fun.




Nobody got hurt. (No children were harmed in the making of this spook alley.)

The loot was just enough.

Oh yeah, you're wondering what I did for a costume. Turns out cutting holes in sheets on purpose causes me to cringe and think of all the work my great grandmother did to iron sheets before she put them on beds. So I dug out some old climbing gear....and voila! the perfect throw on at the last minute costume.

Come to think of it, I should wear this to nursery tomorrow for when the kids have me up the walls.

3 comments:

Pam said...

You've always been quite creative with putting faces on your kids for Halloween, GOOD JOB! The kids looked like they had a lot of fun, thank heavens for the church outside Utah that takes care of the kids on these holidays.

Lourie said...

Mwhahahaha! I love the surgery shot!! Hahaha. everything looked great.

T&JCrawford said...

Awesome!