Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures from outside the museum

We weren't allowed to take pictures inside, so we took them outside.
I know I should have remembered to write down the info on the plaque next to these pieces, so my apologies to the artists, and if you really want to see them in person, check out the Portland Art Museum sometime.

My kids liked this one. It's as close to a dog as they ever get. If you walk your dog at the park and my family is there, my kids are the ones begging to pet your dog. I apologize in advance. Our apartment complex does not allow pets and neither does my husband. That puts the kibosh on a family dog. (Okay, fine, I really don't want to housetrain one either.)


Admittedly, I should have done the family pictures BEFORE the hour and a half march through the museum so my subjects were fresh and energized. My goobers couldn't help but show their disinterest.

5 comments:

JustRandi said...

Your family cracks me up. And the fact that you even TOOK them to the museum makes me think you are superwoman. Seriously. I know the energy that takes. and I don't have much of it anymore.

Ritsumei said...

Looks like fun!

Lourie said...

The pictures are great. And even tho they are tired, it still looks like all had fun.

Mamma Christine said...

I love seeing the pictures. And the tired picture is my favorite! Captures the moment and the memories :) Glad you had a good time.

Nicole's crazy Blog said...

You are so funny! I love the talk on what to do when you see nudes in the art museum, and the what do you do in the summer time song! They should sing that in Relief Society! And where in the world did you find attack of the killer tomatoes! Love it!