Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pointless drivel, but what's a blog for...

I love:

that my youngest is going back to school,
that my oldest is going to Young Women camp (I'm jealous),
that my 8 year old boy's hair is coming back soft and fuzzy,
that my 7 year old met a new friend the other day.

I dislike:

that my current antivirus keeps popping up to tell me what it's blocking,
that my van decided to drop it's serpentine belt,
that I'm out of bread, again, and will have to make more later,
that the laundry never ends.

3 comments:

Momof5 said...

I disagree....NOT pointless drivel, but the ever changing, always being written chapters of our lives that mold us into us. I love to read your "pointless drivel" but don't feel it's defined that way, but a wonderful, loving mother who believes that the creator put her here for a purpose, even if it is laundry. Some of us have gifts like that you know. How'd we get so lucky? God Bless!

mormonhermitmom said...

Leave it to Momof5 to put everything in perspective! Your kids are so blessed to have a mom like you!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I love your "pointless drivel" it does have meaning. :)