Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mom I'm bored....

Yeah, the second day of summer vacation and we're already to this: (rewind my closeups shots for today, press play)

"I'm not your entertainment coordinator!"

"Go ride a bike!"

"That's enough computer/television!"

"Take your little brother outside to play! Yes you HAVE to!"

"It's too cold to swim." (It's the Northwest, cloudy and just a tad cool.)

"If you're going to throw things at each other go OUTSIDE!"

"If you don't like my suggestions, don't ask me what you can do!"

"No you may not have cereal, AGAIN!"

The older ones are so bored THEY are making dinner. It's just mac n cheese and hot dogs, but HEY! Maybe if they get bored enough they can make dinner EVERY night. (Yeah, right.)

2 comments:

Pam said...

BOY DOES THAT BRING BACK MEMORIES!!! I HATED WEEK ENDS AND SUMMERS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!
WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD.......LOL

AT LEAST I HAD A TRAMP TO SEND YOU TO, TO PLAY WITH THE NEIGHBORS!

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

We had a big garden that ALWAYS had weeds. Besides requiring that our kids weed 20 min. a day there was always more that could be done if they got bored. :)