1. I've cleaned up a half inch of water in the bathroom that my youngest so joyfully splashed out of the tub.
2. I've woken up to an old cell phone whose musical alarm got stuck in a feedback loop and didn't quit for two hours.
3. I've made cookies and eaten too many of them.
4. I've sorted through laundry and found at least 10 pieces of clothing that need to be mended.
5. I've made taco soup, AGAIN, because it's cheap and I can do it in the crock pot so I don't spend hours in the kitchen, and because it's healthy and I can eat it with chips instead of a spoon. My husband is getting sick of it, but when you're on a budget, you can't be gourmet.
6. My youngest has fallen asleep in my lap, just in time to have some peace before dinner but too late to avoid "waking up crankiness".
7. We babysat our hometeacher's kids, and to my dismay, the youngest was in a cloth diaper. It's been YEARS since I've changed a cloth diaper. BONUS: No poop, and the thing closed with snaps, not a pin, PHEW!
8. The neighbors upstairs had an hour shouting match, AFTER the police came and went to settle the domestic dispute.
9. My oldest let me know that she has misplaced a book from the school library and they want money for it. We told her, "good luck".
10. We got a blog giveaway prize in the mail and since I don't have a laptop my husband gets it. It's the new Star Trek movie Enterprise on a laptop skin. Too cool.