Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...And now it goes back to the back burner to simmer.

I got the top of the latest quilt done. Yippee! It's larger than a twin size, but not quite queen size, so it should fit on a twin with plenty around to tuck under. My grandmother made quilts that were slightly too narrow to tuck in on the sides but with a lot left over to tuck at the foot of the bed.

Oh yeah, pictures.

I spread it out on my bed.


I know the colors are ....weird....but it's all recycled material so I had to use what I had most of. Okay the green stuff isn't recycled but it was gifted to me.


I like to look at it like this. It's like the green squares are sitting on top of blue, black, and white stripes.


Or I could look at it like this to mess with my head.

3 comments:

Momof5 said...

It's beautiful! Because it was handmade and recycled it's wonderful! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I think the colors look great! ~ Ginny

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!